Wednesday 27 February 2008

Lady Luck Rules Ok!

Next up on my top places for fun and unusual accessories is Lady Luck Rules Ok and is the place to go for all things brightly coloured, fun and funky!





I love this Raygun enamel necklace with a mini lightning bolt on it- the black is just sparkletastic and it even has matching earrings! Unleash your inner superwoman and get those baddies!




Staying with my new Spring approach and embracing all things springy, I've found this apple acrylic ring- I'll be throwing this on with my black skinny jeans and plaid shirts and will fondly recall spring everytime i look at it...............




Ok so its not the most practical of purses, but its pink and has cherries and duckies on it! Retotastic to the max, this little number is the perfect pary purse and for all those times when you only need cash or change on you (alternatively I'd use i)t to stash all my 'feminine' goodies like tampons etc- its not pretty or fun, but its nature and it happens so why not make it mildly amusing?)




These purple glasses just instantly make me smile- I hope they do it for you too!




This cutie pie dress reminds me of a really cool 80's disco dress and I'm ashamed to admit I love it! I'm off to don my pixie boots as we speak.............




And this is the perfect summer dress to wear with your flirty heels for an ice cream by the seaside (or in my case 2 clotted cream chocolate ice creams and going bare foot)


(All items http://www.ladyluckrulesok.com/)

No comments: